So why are you learning a foreign language at USC?
- To understand another culture?
- To gain friendships?
- To meet the USC language requirement?
- To land a job, get faster promotions, make more money and travel too?
This page is dedicated to helping you start your career. Get a job in the US or abroad with an employer that really needs and values the bilingual abilities you acquired at USC. You are in demand!
- Internship and work abroad opportunities.
- Linking Students and Jobs in Tokyo
- Amerispan - Volunteer and Internship programs combined with language immersion study in Spanish speaking countries.
- Work Abroad with STA Travel - How about a summer job in Australia, Great Britain or Ireland to enhance your resume? If you want to have 3-6 months to enjoy an unforgettable travel experience, take advantage of STA's Work Abroad program.
- Faculty Position Resources - Foreign Language Teacher Positions Around the World
- Current Vacancy Announcements by International Organizations
- United Nations and other international organizations vacancy announcements - Updated Bi-Monthly
- Professional Organizations For Translators
- IT Positions Around the World
- EPO - European Patent Office and other links to jobs for engineers and scientists
- Peace Corps Employment Center - Volunteer
- Teaching and Projects Abroad - 1,000 placements are available each year with Teaching & Projects Abroad, supported by over 40 staff in 12 destinations worldwide.
- UNV - United Nations Volunteer Opportunites - More than 2,000 experienced and motivated women and men of about 150 nationalities are currently serving in developing countries as UN